Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nice to meet you again, Jesus.

Over a decade of darkness, just two years ago He saw my desperate ill soul.

I tried to find His love in different ways, different beliefs, but He placed things in my dreams and brought very special people in my life that showed me back to the right path. A better path that I knew before I was lost.

I believe in Jesus, not because He died for me in the cross, but because of who He was, is and forever will be. I believe He was an extraordinary human being, and the son of God. Nobody could ever measure up to be like Him, and it is not about striving to be perfect like Him, but to understand things and be aware of our surroundings like He was, to learn how to love. Learn how to Love our God. Can you imagine the world if everyone just truly loved each other?

Every entry in this blog has a meaning. Everything is true, but none of them are as true to me as Jesus. He lives within me, and if you truly knew His love, and felt His presence, you will never be the same again.

Don't forget you have a soul. The body gets old, and dies but the true you lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment